Quick and easy answers to students’ most commonly asked questions.
- I messaged you. Why haven’t I heard back?
- When does my course access expire?
- I’m not going to be able to complete my course in 30 days. What do I do?
- I’ve extended my enrollment, but my profile says “No courses found”. What’s going on?
- I submitted my Declaration of Course Completion. Why haven’t I received my Proof of Course Completion certificate?
- I’ve paid the Expedited Processing Fee for my Proof of Course completion certificate, but my Declaration was declined because of an error I made. Will I need to pay the fee again when I submit my second/corrected Declaration?
- I need to resubmit my Declaration, but my course access has expired. Can I get access to the Declaration without purchasing an enrollment extension/renewal?
- I’ve finished the course and received my Proof of Course Completion, but my exam is several weeks away. Can I get a free extension?